The most popular use for our petals is as confetti. It used to be tradition that guests brought confetti with them to toss but this tradition faded out as churches and venues often began rejecting paper and rice confetti. Now many venues will accept petal confetti as it's natural and biodegradable, and having your photographer capture that perfect petal toss usually makes for the most natural, happy and cherished photos from your wedding day - blissful and happy memories to frame and enjoy for a lifetime.
By the bride and groom organising confetti they will ensure that there is enough available for planty of guests to create a wonderful petal moment, and ensure that their photographer gets those precious snaps.
Our freeze-dried rose petals are also perfect for:
- creating a petal aisle or walkway
- table decoration
- honeymoons, Valentine's Day and romantic evenings
- potpourri, candle making and crafting
- baby showers and gender reveals
- gift boxes or baskets
- add to invitations, cards and notes
- romantic baths
- floating petals
- champagne and turndown service
- spa treatments (foot soaks, baths etc)
- memorial services
Our goal is to help you add an extra special touch to your wedding decoration, event or special occasion. Our petals are a natural, beautiful choice with endless possibilities.