Organza Confetti Bags
Pretty white organza bags, 4x6 inches each, that are perfect for filling with our all-natural rose petals to use as confetti on your wedding day. These are sheer fabric bags with drawstring closes that are ideal for confetti or wedding favours.
Please note that petals are sold separately and that the bags are empty for you to fill yourself with your chosen petals or favours.
- price is per bag, with no minimum order
- petals not included
- each bag fits 2/3 of a cup to 1 cup of petals comfortably
- please allow 1/4 inch variant on size
- measurements are external measurements
Delivery: please allow 2-5 working days for delivery within Ireland. International deliveries may take longer. If you need your petals in a hurry please email us to let us know and we'll do our best to get your order delivered to you sooner - email@example.com
Quantities: for confetti we recommend allowing for 2/3 of a cup to 1 cup per guest, and there are 5 cups in every litre sold, e.g. for 30 guests we would recommend 4-6 litres of petals to ensure there is a handful for each of those guests. Click here for more info on quantities.
Colours: please note that as our freeze dried petals come from natural, undyed roses, there are some variations in colour as each rose harvested and freeze dried is individual. The picture you see on screen is a guide only, and may also differ from screen to screen. Please use our sample service if you are very particular about the colour of petals you want to receive.
To keep your petals at their best:
- store petals in a cool, dry, dark place (e.g. cupboard or closet)
- to prolong petal life; avoid heat, humidity and bright sunlight
- do not refrigerate your petals
- when cared for correctly these petals can last for months, even years
- Please Note: as our petals are an all natural product there can be variations in colour. We recommend that you request samples before placing your order if colour matching is important to you (e.g. for a wedding colour scheme)
Not sure what quantity of petals you need? Have questions on our petals?
Visit our FAQs page for guidelines on popular uses or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help.