We are very clearly a little biased when it comes to what makes the very best confetti, but with good reason! Here are our top 5 reasons why freeze-dried petals make the best confetti for your big day.
- A Natural Product - They are all-natural, ethically grown using natural methods and no harsh chemicals or pesticides.
- They Look Beautiful - As they have been freeze-dried, the petals look and feel almost exactly the same as fresh petals.
- Eco-friendly - As a natural product, our petals are organically compostable and fully biodegradable, making them more likely to be accepted by venues than synthetic confetti. It won’t end up in landfill or polluting the ocean, it will simply go back to the Earth.
- Long-Lasting - Freeze-dried petals will retain their beauty for months, if not years, making them very long-lasting and ideal for purchasing ahead of a wedding or event and keeping them to one side until ready to use. We recommend placing your order 3-4 weeks in advance of your event to ensure that they arrive in plenty of time and are at their freshest.
- Easy to use - Petals are so versatile for weddings. They can be added to cones, organza bags, placed in baskets or jars for confetti. They can also be used to decorate tables, cakes, create petal aisles and walkways too. Just keep the petals in their packaging until you are ready to use them, then fluff them up with your hands before taking handfuls to fill confetti accessories or decorate.
When you buy your wedding or event petals from Rosepetals.ie you are also supporting a small Irish business, and one that is taking strides to ensure that all petals are ethically grown, picked, packed and transported. All our packaging is either recycled, recyclable or compostable, and most parcels are sent using DHL’s Go Green delivery service where we offset transport and logistics-related emissions through contributions to DHL climate protection projects.
If you have any questions on our petals, or anything at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us – email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!